Weight management is keeping control over your weight in order to live a healthy lifestyle.
5 tips for Successful Weight Management
- Make a plan of what you will do and when
- Choose small changes that you can achieve
- Choose changes where a little change has the maximum effect e.g. switching from fried crisps to baked crisps
- Record your successes and tell a friend
- Turn these tips into habits
‘Weigh to Go’ - is our weight management programme with the main focus on educating people on healthy eating principles and supporting them with behaviour change strategies. This is a sustainable method of weight management without the need of a calculator to add up calories or points. The duration of programme is six weeks with additional follow ups. Each session involves group discussion, a nutrition activity, information leaflets and the option to be weighed.